Sign in to follow this  
Randall

management simulation addon for MSFS?

With the interest in virtual airlines I've always been surprised that no one has offered an addon to manage your own airline/charter. Afew addons have come close. Ultimate Airlines had real world schedules and could have easily tracked ontime percentages and fuel usage but didn't. FSMaintenance keeps track of wear and tear and does some simple accounting but doesn't give you any source of revenue. I would love a program that would keep track of your expenses and allow you to compete with others (either on line or simulated foes) for revenue, ontime percentage, passenger satisfaction, etc. I thought someone was working on this years ago but it seemed to die off. It could really become a game within a game (or sim within a sim) and add purpose to your flights without the hassles of a virtual airline. I would love to help out with the business models (that's more or less what I do) but I don't have any programming experience.David

Granted it is limited, but FSMaintenance does produce revenue with every flight. Along with Flightdeck Companion, a much more robust financial program would be good to give the feel of flying an airline.