Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dan

My library pet peeve FWIW.

Guest Tim13

It is very frustrating to have all of the AI aircraft and AI repaints mixed in with the player flown downloads. I would like to see these weeded out, and put in their own categories. The search function of the library is becoming useless because of this. Every search leaves you with having to look at many, many files that are of no interest to you, but with no way of filtering them out.Rant mode=0; 1=on/0=offLOL.Tim13

Tim,I use an extra search word like Aardvaark, FSPainter, Martinez, etc., to weed things out quite a bit. It's a start, at least.John

Of course, I wouldn't get very far spelling Aardvark wrong.:-) John

Guest Tim13

I don't think that I was very clear with my first post (sorry, my bad). I don't use any 3rd party AI enhancements, so I don't care to see all of the umteen AI repaints (Aardvark, ect...). If they were in their own category, they wouldn't come into play. Is there a way to exclude terms during a search?Tim13

Guest boback

Maybe when you get to run Avsim, you can do something about it.

Guest flightmike1

It was only a suggestion, I agree with it, was thinking about it myself the other day.