Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stratus_Fractus

My FS2004 wish list.

Guest Captain Barfbag

I want more voices, all regionalized. No Yankees in Atlanta. At least one guy who says "Ay-yuh" instead of "Roger" in Bangor. I've never been to Tokyo, but I'd like the chatter there to at least sound like the Sushi chef at our local Japanese restaurant. Somebody else suggested Rasta ATC in Jamaica.

I agree that this would be a great "real" feature. The problem that the first gen of ATControllers had was there was no comm and or hand off between App and Twr. So Twr never really knew what App would be handing them. Also App gave no seperation. Hearing that now on the up coming version ATControllers went and got them theirselves some more new skills then we might have taken a nice step towards seeing that happen. The big question is if MS thinks the average user(who's not in anyway a pilot) would be able to understand and comply with these more real ATC instructions. I fully believe that following the CoF release MS should consider going back to the standard, pro version in-which you would see these kinds of features in the pro and not standard version. Forget bonus a/c and cities and make the stardard a more basic version and the pro to be more for pilots offering more detailed instructions from ATC, more lingo like, "Contact ground on point niner" and more switches and systems in the a/c offering more failure classes. Kil~

Kil,fully agree with you. complex atc for us real world pilots and simplified for beginners, that would be good. or just one version but where you can also set the atc realism with a slider (like with the flight characteristics).and hopefully the new atc system will provide some sort of traffic separation so that we

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

robscho,That's called "Position and Hold" in the US and yes I agree they should implment it!I hope they have ATC give you speed restrictions too...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest HeavyFan

I Also would like to see AI Traffic seperation at least! that alone would make me happy! Also to make the AI planes have thier Beacons,NAv, And Strobe light's on during daytime hours as well! So we don't need those red aircraft taggs above them just to spot them in-flight! Hopefully this gets put in FS9!! MIKE-:)

I want lakes/rivers to freeze and become a landable surface. Lakes in Alaska during winter should be rock-hard, not blue!!!!Don

I am with better ATC handling and implementation too. Ground handling at busy airports needs to get overhauled. Time from touch down to clearance of the runway needs to be streamlined to reduce the nubmer of go arounds. The ability to use high speed exits would prob do it.Better vectoring and separation on approach and landing.Separate audio at airports with multiple departure freqs, etc...Don't terminate the IFR/VFR flight service...Man this list could get huge....

How about ATC support for procedure turns so you don't get vectored to make a huge semi-circle around the arrival airport when you're approaching the airport from the upwind direction.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Definitely need to model slippery runways with the associated braking decrease, and better runway/apron/taxi textures.