Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Maybe DreamFleet's 727 should wait for FS9...

This may ##### some off and worry others but since CaptainSim has already released their wonderful 727, Dreamfleet should waite for FS09's release before they release theirs. I personally don't see a need for two FS2002 versions of the 727 when we can all wait for a new aircraft with all the bells and whistles of the new technology. To add to this I would much rather see a new 727 with a full functioning VC verses the 2D/3D switch back thing again. What more could they add that CS hasn

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thats an idea I fully agree upon.Lou, you hear us :-)Of course it might be that they need to get some cash in soon, and can't wait another (at least) 6 month, because unless they'll get their hands on a beta, they will still need some time to adept everything to the new FS once its been released.On the other hand, I guess they'll be able to make much more $$ off of a FS9 version, since, as u mentioned already, Captainsim have already released an excellent 727, and when FS9 is out, everybody will want to have an airliner with all those nice new features, which DF could take advantage off!Pfff, long sentences, hope u could understand my "broken" english fairly well.Later

I myself would rather have the DF 727 when it is ready if that means in 1-2 months cool as I do not own the Captainsim 727. DF has already stated that all of there products will work in FS2004 (if a patch is needed) panel/aircraft design I do not see why waiting is needed when they are already using Gmax for the bird.I say release it if it is before FS2004 so be it.John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

I myself can't wait for the Df 727. FS9 just seems too far away now to stop working on new A/C for 2002. I know "summer" isn't that far away, but release dates can change.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

You know what, I think I actually agree here... That would really kinda set it apart from the CS one (it's different already I know) but having the clickable VC etc would really make it stand out.Notice in his FS2004 compatibility thread, Lou only mentioned the Cardinal, Archer, 310, and 737, not the 727. I think it's quite possible they're already way ahead of us here...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I'm sure that dream fleet is making sure that the 727 is FS9 compatible even as I type this - I'd be very suprised if they weren't.

Guest DreamFleet

Hi dave,I have to keep my mouth shut about some of these things, you know? ;)Anyway, we'll still be needing you on it.Do you remember anything about it? ;)Fortunately our 737 pilot friend, Hamilton Mueller is now a captain on 727's for Varig, so that's a big bonus, not to mention that the aircraft is being designed by a former 727 FO.Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...RUM_LOUF_A2.jpg

Guest DaveKDEN

>"Anyway, we'll still be needing you on it. Do you remember anything about it?"I'm still very interested and yes, I do. Still have my old 727 FM handy.Looking forward to it Lou - just let me know!(I trust you still have my e-mail?)Dave

I just want to know how bitmap FS2002 VC's magically have virtual buttons and are totally interactive in the new sim.... That is diffidently "Beyond Bizarre" to say the least.How does the sim know where to put the correct button and I don't even want to talk about the color and shape, autopilot readings and so forth. FS09 just sees a VC and automatically makes it a virtual cabin. Amazing...Oops I think I'm talking too much.....

FS2020 

Guest B52Drivr

Lou,Since I lost a hard drive last week, I have also lost all my links . . . is there any hard pics or screen shots of it yet?BestClay

http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/DCForumID3/9041.htmlWaite a minute!!!If I'm understanding this post, Lou means the FS2002 VC's are currently compatible but that doesn't mean there is no programing involved, developers would have to add the clickable buttons...

FS2020