Sign in to follow this  
Guest Liam

LOL! Chicken Run in FS9 Curtiss_Jenny video...

>This cant be for real?? You mean they actually spent >programing time making that crap! Chickens!! >>With all the other issues to be dealt with, my god. >>(where did I put my PS1 disk?) ... where did you put your PS1 disk? Heck,now I am looking for my 5.25" floppy for Flight Simulator II (by subLogic) for my Commodore 64! lol.

Guest Liam

Hi GuysMmmm chickens. But have read the posts and could take things a step further with the serious simmers, not the chickens though! :-)Bird strikes on take off if the aircraft developers got in on the act too.Yep bush flying with better animation would be great.One of the only things that I like the look of with this new version is the icing in clouds acually affecting the aircrafts performance. Now will this affect the age old classics like PIC, DF etc etc, or only newer versions......would be interested to find out.I think it will be one of those sit back and see whatever everyone else thinks of it first sim's. I like others have spent a fortune on add ons getting the wx right, the mesh terrain looking cool etc tec, what will this really give those who have added so much already.....time will tell.Atleast FS2k2 software will slide straight into this newer version.Regards allLiam