Sign in to follow this  

A Beautiful scene taken by a beautiful passenger

Coming back from Cork I gave my camera to a very pretty passenger who did a better job than me of taking photos.here is one of her shots;-)

Indeed, thats beautiful Peter. Thank her.Now, where's the shot of your mug distracted from flight by that beauty? (the clouds *or* the lady :-))ElrondPS: I bet you're in seventh heaven with the FS9 announcement Pete. Sounds like their focus is pert near what you've always wanted in a sim: realistic clouds and weather...

ElrondFS9 is really going to be something ;-) but I knew that anyway ;-)And yes i get very distracted with my passenger Im teaching her all I know ;-)Peter

MichaelMicrosoft are doing a great Job of the cloud/weather part of FS9 my only thought is maybe they should have called this version "MSFS Sky World" not "Century of Flight".Peter

Peter,Well done, lad. But you know all about that...one must presume. :-wink2Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

>Well done, lad. But you know all about that...one must presume. Mike

so where is the picture of the passenger, Peter? Perhaps that is in a different forum. ;-)David

>so where is the picture of the passenger, Peter? Perhaps that is in a different forum. David

Very nice pic. Looks like you needed to vent too...