Sign in to follow this  

Vans DC-9........uhhhhhhh....where????????

There isn't any news of it on their website.Anybody know what's going on?Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest crashing_pilot

yup,just go to the aircraft menu,from there you can select your planechoice...i've seen them already (drool)....

All I've seen in the AC Menu were the old FSDSMD82MD83MD87MD88No GMax DC9's!Pete S

Guest imemyself

I was looking how the site worked and tried entering DC-9 in place of MD-8x after the ? in the address and although it doesn't give much there is a little bit. Enter this in the address bar: http://www.vansairco.com/index.eng.php?frame=acfts&type=DC-9Under the features it didn't say anything about reflective textures, and the screenshot doesn't appear to have them. So, did they just not mention it or will it not have them. That seems to me to be a pretty big thing not to have on a payware a/c these days/

I believe the come with a redimentary VC... But why would you pay for this when you can get 'Iron Knuckles' by Flight 1? FAR more to it, and MUCH better value.

Guest imemyself

The reason I would consider getting this is because it includes all versions of the DC-9, not just the -30.

hey guys....i just got the vas dc-9's....vc is not complete as they have indicated on the website, they are working on it and when complete will be available for free download. nice modeling. i love the flight1 dc-9-30, but hey, why have one when you can have the whole series? after a quick spin, flies very nicely! frame rates are the best of any add-on ive purchased in months!!!! i only have a few minor issues at the moment. there doesnt seem to be a manual. dont know what keyboard commands to use for the doors (other than the main forward entry door, which is very realistic in the opening/closing sequence) and the rotating beacon needs some help. that's it so far, visually!!!like i said, the whole series is excellant on frame rates and i'm hoping once the repainters start cranking out their work, im gonna have AI dc-9's all over the place:)shep

Guest imemyself
available for free download
Awesome! :)

But then again you have to pay extra for each livery (not a major gripe for me, who needs 100 liveries anyway) and get no panel or loadmanager...And it's more expensive too...

Guest kurtj

Nice Gmax Dc-9s. So the DC9s will be freeware? Also any chance of a quality gmax MD-80s with vans aircaft after the DC9s? I was just wondering. Thank You,

Guest imemyself

A pretty good gmax MD-80 was released a week or two ago that you can d/l here on avsim.

Guest GLE1344

The Vans Dc-9,I bought it, well worth the investment as it has all the beauties of the Dc-9 family. The other liveries are not at cost, after your buy the Dc-9 package the rest of the liveries are free to download, the only issue is that I am having problems with the download and getting the exe file to work properly. anyone else having this problem? So far only the -10, and -20 repaints have been released.....:-wave Tyler Johnson

I can't get the liveries to install either. The exe file does nothing. Maybe someone from Van's can help us