Sign in to follow this  
Chris Willis

Request for Maury Pratt

Guest DaveKDEN

Hi Maury,If possible, could you check on the collision "bubble" around FS-CoF aircraft. MS implemented a nice fix in CFS-3 (as compared to CFS-2) that reduced the collision bubble requiring an actual collision to cause a crash between aircraft. FS2002 has a rather large bubble that prevents one from close formation flight (with an AI aircraft for example). My hope is this issues been addressed in FS-CoF as well.Thanks,

Hi Tabs, Stated in avsim preview.Also cloud colors change with time-of-day producing dazzling dawn and sunset effects. The sky also darkens as you reach higher altitudes."here an little video, look the sunset how it's large and blend, not comparable to fs2k2 at all and the lightings on clouds, in fs2k2 it was all black clouds at dusk and unrealisitic.-Dusk with color on cloudshttp://simmarket.com/special/Lockheed_Vega.WMV -How the clouds stick in 3d now compare to fs2k2, when the aircraft is at low altitude, no more disappearing clouds to cirrus vs 3d cumulus.http://simmarket.com/special/Curtiss_Jenny.WMV ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Chris,I was asking about the possibility for city lights to affect the clouds, not the sun. ;)I remember being on a 757 a few years ago and as we descended, I could see exactly where the city was through the clouds from the glow of the lights below them - I want that in FS!Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi, "I was asking about the possibility for city lights to affect the clouds, not the sun"Oh, I really doubt about this one including in fs, merging the lights from the sky & sun and the bottom lightning scenery x,y,z, at the same time, it is possible but :-hmmm I would like to see also, at night,dusk & dawn, the sky & and clouds reflection on the water. ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis