Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

Your age?

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

13, 14 as of February. I love how people said there first flight sim was FS95 when they were eight. My first flight sim was FSX when I was eight. Straight Face.gif

Hahaha. That raised a laugh Qwerty. Just because some of us have a 20+ year head start on you doesn't mean you should enjoy it any less. I'm sure there are many of us who wish their next birthday was their 14th ...

65 going on 25 and looking forward to my fourth 21st.

Arnie....if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

18. 19 end of Jan....Simming since '03 starting on FS2002

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Intel® Core™ i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz (Turbo 4.7GHz), 2TB Patriot ViperVP4100 NVMe M.2 SSD , 3TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD, 64GB DDR4/3000MHz Quad ChMemory, EVGA GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ FTW3 HYDRO COPPER GAMING 8GB GDDR6 (Custom Water Block), Samsung QLED 32”, Windows 98😀

13! 14 the 23 of september!
wohoo the youngest! I (nico) am 15, 16 on 13th march, and valerio is 17 (and he's going to do his first solo flight in some days, he promised after he's done he will take me with him on the right seat :( :( :(