Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

Your age?

Seventy-two. Just posting "72" resulted in an error message "does not contain enough words!".

Art

Same problem as Art_P

I'm 71...been simming since the days of the C64...still feel like a 17 year old kid....

i have my family brainwashed to accept the "addiction..."...a few years agowhile I was flying multiplay with my VA, DC3 Airways, our son called asking for driving directions to someplace he and his wife were headed. My wife told me he was calling and I said I could not talk now, because I was on final...she dutifully, told our son....your father cannot talk now....he's on final...

It doesn't get much better than that.....:-)

Sherm

15 years. I will go in 2 or 3 years to a pilot school and there i will get my pilot license.

Guest johnan

65...I remember when a hill in FS was a wire frame triangle. Happy days! (not)

22Jonny

Blimey tume flys last time posted here i was 22 now iam 25 with a nagging gf and a little 16 month old man running around!

Jonny

Jonathan Gallagher --------- Rodger Rodger Whats Our Vector Victor

45 - I think - IIRC, LOL...

Started simming in 1985 and Sublogic's ATP (Airline Transport Pilot) was the bomb! Before there was even an Internet, it was ahead of it's time by decades!

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

60 and loving it.

thanks,

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

53 years young yesterday, grey headed from owning a AMD flight sim :LMAO:

I'm 61, have around 200 hours in a C172 with an instrument rating, have 6 grandchildren and live in Boulder, Colorado. I love aviation, have simmed since FS5.0 in 1994. Bruce.

I am a 57 year young simmer, but i started 'playing' FS2 somewhere in the eighties on a IBM compatible with a 4.75 Mhz (!) 8088 processor, 360 Kilobyte floppy drives and a 4 colour screen ......

But it had a great framerate: almost 2-3 fps !!

:hi: