Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

Your age?

66 1/2. Been flying MS Flight Sims since the early '80s. Started on an IBM PC Jr. with what was probably the first version of MS Flight Sim. Also fly real world and love 'em both! Both worlds, that is.

Walter Berger

14 :D

And my first sim was FS98 which my Dad still had (he's worked for the airlines) and I remember crashing every minute and flying over that not HD Vegas and new york on my PRE WINDOWS XP computer. :/

Much happier with this situation!

34. Been flying MSFS since 1994. First flight for me was in a Jetstream 31. What a great mix we have here!

I am 44 by now and heavy on FS since 1994 (with some years of interruption).

1984 I first saw FS on an IBM with color (!) screen showing a yellow Cessna with white wings in front of green ground and blue sky... The cost of this PC was far beyond my pocket money's possibilities... 

Now, 30 years later, I find that many things we dreamed of became true, and there are still so many things to come. Wow, what an amazing hobby...

Always happy landings,

Claus

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

I'm 41.

True story:-

Yesterday I felt quite old.  Today I went to visit my Great Aunt down in North Yorkshire.  She's 92, lives totally independently, works as an unpaid volunteer in a charity shop, and has perfect mental clarity.    

She was 41 (my age) in 1962, when the Beatles were pretty much just starting out.

Today I feel very young.

:smile:

• Upvote 2

Just turned 66 days ago... first sim the CF-100 in training with RCAF, then CF-104 Sim, then CF-101 Sim plus some time on CT-144 and Hercules sims. And then on to FS from FS95 and up. 

Cheers from Grandpa

Geographers do it ALL great!!