Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

Your age?

Who are you asking? Me 63. The wife 12.

Size 12 is the perfect dress size,  i'm size 18, i do enjoy eating buckets of chocolate though. 

Size 12 is the perfect dress size,  i'm size 18, i do enjoy eating buckets of chocolate though. 

Personally I prefer 18 over 12, but that is me. :)

Just entered year 88 and installed A2A C182  last night. any advice welcome!?

74 according to the calendar.  7 according to my girlfriend of 20 years! :rolleyes:

Almost 51 :)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Born 1959, so 55 as of right now, turn 56 in a weeks time. I'm only as old as the lass I am holding on to, my gorgeous wife of 26 years in marriage.

Andrew Brown

Born 1959, so 55 as of right now, turn 56 in a weeks time. I'm only as old as the lass I am holding on to, my gorgeous wife of 26 years in marriage.

Andrew Brown

Congratulations!   I'm coming up to 9 years of marriage, and thinking (in the UK at least), I'd have gotten less for murder! :smile:

Hee! Hee! nice one.

Yeah today marriage is seen as a flippant and nonchalant act in most cases. I remember my late father telling me how a marriage is like a bed of roses, beautiful at the top for the world to see, but plunge your hand in recklessly, and the thorns will tear you to pieces. So marriage is the same, it has the thorns of life, which we must work through carefully to avoid too much damage, nurture the bed and plant as a whole, the result is the beautiful part we see at the top.

And I have the proof, a long lasting relationship with the lady of my life. What you put in, you will get out tenfold we are promised in the Good Book. Whoa enough of this now on a virtual avation forum.

60 years young, 61 in 5 months.

Glenn Wilkinson

dk1xTfc.jpg                                      28.jpg