Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

Your age?

Congratulations!   I'm coming up to 9 years of marriage, and thinking (in the UK at least), I'd have gotten less for murder! :smile:

Yes you would of been out 2 years ago   :lol:   And you would of met some lovely new friends in there  :blush:  with long lasting memories  :excl:

I remember my late father telling me how a marriage is like a bed of roses, beautiful at the top for the world to see, but plunge your hand in recklessly, and the thorns will tear you to pieces. So marriage is the same, it has the thorns of life, which we must work through carefully to avoid too much damage, nurture the bed and plant as a whole, the result is the beautiful part we see at the top.

And I have the proof, a long lasting relationship with the lady of my life. What you put in, you will get out tenfold we are promised in the Good Book. Whoa enough of this now on a virtual avation forum.

Good post, well said 

14, started simming when I was 10 with fsx.  Moved on to PMDG and the like at 11.  It's nice to see some other young people around here!  :lol:

Yes you would of been out 2 years ago     And you would of met some lovely new friends in there   with long lasting memories 

Very true (I'm wincing just thinking about those 'memories')  :lol: 

No, I jest, my wife is a marvel .... (a Marvel character - http://marvel.com/characters/57/storm )

:smile:

Will be my 30th in July

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

81 but recently rejuvenated by P3D!

Has anyone analysed the results of this age reporting thread because I would be interested to see how many are older than me? lol

Greetings you at post  23rd may 2015.

I am 87yrs,, four months and counting. Happily married 62yrs and 10months!

Five grandchildren, one finished university, three current, including one at Cambridge. Last will start uni' next year. We are proud!

Dedicated GA flyer and started with FS4 (if there was such a thing)  Many years

ago I joined an offshoot group of seven from a Virtual Airline, USA based and

together we flew around the world; approx. 900miles each Sunday evening. Each

flight lasted approx', two and one half hours; I forget how many months it all lasted

Stipulation was a twin  turbo prop. One of the guys added aircraft liveries to his

simming and he very kindly did a "repaint" job to personalise each of our aircraft.

I would just love to meet up again but the details are long lost I am afraid.

My best regards

46 01/28/1969

Hey! You are only 7 days...

...and 20 years younger than me! :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

17, 05/08/1998 and quite proud of how much I know about flight sim and its history :)

FS2004 Forever