Sign in to follow this  
hariseldon

Your age?

>I think I may be the youngest on the AVSIM Staff... >>16 :)WOW! thats cool! yeah i dont doubt a second that you`re the youngest in the avsim staff!i love this community:) everyone gets together to share their passion of flying either they are flying in the real world, flightsim or even both, and age doesent matter!:-outta happy flying to all:-)Yngve

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

Guest FlyingBear

69, well I wish :)51 CheersPete

Guest adria320

18 on May 28th ;)

Guest dogknot

Fresh 524/25

Guest adria320

Yup Ken :( Sorry bout that, couldn't help it :-lol

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest JEH

58A couple of things. 1. Previouly to reading this thread I was all worried about being too old get with it in San Diego. HA! I'll fit right in. 2. I remember well when Armstrong put his famous foot on the moon. I was 22 and in the middle of a performance of Romeo and Juliet at the Oregon Shakespeare fesival. We had a TV set back stage and when we were off stage we'd be glued to it. It happened somewhere in the second act.Cheers!!!