ORN

Your age?

I am a 57 year young simmer, but i started 'playing' FS2 somewhere in the eighties on a IBM compatible with a 4.75 Mhz (!) 8088 processor, 360 Kilobyte floppy drives and a 4 colour screen ......

But it had a great framerate: almost 2-3 fps !!

:hi:

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Will be 100 in 48 years and 3 months time. will get my letter from the queen then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

woops, forgot the 6

that goes

BEFORE

:lol: Time FLIES too, and it aint simulated

let's see... shoe size x 5 + 50 x 20 + 1012 - 1952 = 301??? wait a minute, shoe size x 5 + 50 x 20 + 1012 - 1952 = 209???? grrr

who asked this consarned question? I'm takin' a nap.

besides, I ain't old enough to be your great grandaddy, but sure am old enough to be my twin brother.

60 yars. yars = 1.00000000000000021 years.

35 in April. Been flight simming since 1990 off and on. Bro traded game disks and started FS 4.0 flying on it for hours and got FS98 as Xmas present but threw it away by accident. It always liked it growing up and friends in middle school your say its pointless. Prefer Flight Sims to competitive games.

Hit the big 30 yesterday. My first msfs experience was in 95 on a friend's pc. I didn't understand why the 747 wouldn't take off (no flaps). I also got motion sickness and my mother thought I had been drinking. I played fs9 for a bit when it launched. Got back into it hardcore with fsx this past summer

65. You are never too old to build your own computer and enjoy this wonderful hobby, or should I say obsession.

Living just south of the 55 parallel - sadly now aged just north of it ... and been fltsimming since the end of the 80's!