Sign in to follow this  
Guest DreamFleet

What's your favourite libation?

Jeff;"Bud Light, Rum and Coke" As an Air Force Vet, I need to have a long talk with you!:-beerchug DennyProfessional Tourist.

"Pronunciation: lI-'bA-sh&nFunction: nounEtymology: Latin libation-, libatio, from libare to pour as an offering; akin to Greek leibein to pour1 a : an act of pouring a liquid as a sacrifice (as to a deity) b : a liquid (as wine) used in a libation2 a : an act or instance of drinking often ceremoniously b : BEVERAGE; especially : a drink containing alcohol- li

Lol :-beerchug

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest josh0571

A very strong latte with 2 sugars - can drink anyone under the table.If not available, then Corona.Cheers :)Josh

Guest Erick_Cantu

Coke. Plain ordinary non-alcoholic-yet-superaddictive Coca-Cola. I spend an insane amount of money on the gallons on phosphoric acid I pour down my throat every day.Meh, it's prolly unhealthy but who cares? I need more caffeine. I'm going to put it in solution and pump it into my veins via an IV, just you watch...ASKJBNLKJASBDKLABKLJSCKLLK!JH!!! GOOGBNNNFUUUURRRGGHHHIIIT! *bounce*

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Ah! Another Coffee and Corona man! :-lol Personally, prefer a ristretto (really, really short black expresso, no sugar; great to have both with a twist of lime.)

Guest glnflwrs

>Coke. Plain ordinary non-alcoholic-yet-superaddictive>Coca-Cola. I spend an insane amount of money on the gallons on>phosphoric acid I pour down my throat every day.>ME TOO!!!! It's gotta be at least 12 cans a day, sometimes more. My doctor said I should switch to Diet Coke to get away from the sugar so it's about half and half, but soon to be totally Diet Coke. He said other than the sugar there was nothing unhealthy about it. Cocoa has more caffiene.Don't do alcohol at all. Slows my guitar pickin' too much.Glenn'Maintain thy airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee.'

nescafe espresso,about 4 liters a day.if that isn't there,i have a big problem.cheersTom.

Guest Kingair315

Cranberry Juice...

Guest beana51

A-OK on the sambucca,with my Expresso,after dinner. With dinner,a red wine" LAGRIMI CHRISTO" from Napoli just fine.COURVOISIER COGNAC,for serious conversation, other wise a few "MANHATTANS" will suffice in any other situation. CHEERS!! VIN!!!:+

A good vintage St. Emilion from a great vineyard will go a long way toward making me very happy. :-)

Guest Armstrang

Rum and coke. We are sailors (but boatless right now). "Boat Drinks", we call them. Rum from a bottle with a picture of a pirate on it.

Well depending on the mood it would be:Apple Martinis - Relaxing or there is a woman involvedLong Island Ice Teas - Intending to get drunk or there is a woman involvedGin N. Tonic - Sophisticated or there is a woman involvedBeer - Just hanging out with the guys, or there is a woman involvedCYA!Mike T.

Guest Flaps

>Rum and coke. We are sailors (but boatless right now). "Boat>Drinks", we call them. Rum from a bottle with a picture of a>pirate on it.eye-me-buck-o...rum and smoke it is...err darn me patch err me good I. Me-n-the captain er buds.