Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

What other games do you play (if any)?

Just wondering if you folks ever play other games than MSFS and if so, which. Other flightsims also count.Currently, X

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Mind games with the ex :fool:

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Witcher 3, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

DCS, SMITE (a moba), Strategy games like galacic civilisations, and on the PS4 things like witcher 3 and others.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

FSX, Train Sim 2015, GTA V with the LSPDFR Police Sim addon. Those 3 are enough to keep busy for weeks. Especially the police work.

X plane 10 and GTA V where i end up flying too :)

GTA5%202015-09-02%2022-47-10-59_zpsvuoyv

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Kerbal Space Program, ProjectCars, Forza Horizon 2, Fifa, Cities Skyline. Gives me a sizeable variation whenever I have the time. As a matter of fact, I just touched down on the Lunar surface in an attempt to start a colony there. [Pic]

I warn you all, DO NOT PLAY ELITE DANGEROUS. It becomes an addiction, same as FS!! But seriously, P3d and ED, only things I "play".

Apart from X-Plane 10, which I consider my main simulator, Aerowinx PSX standalone or using X-Plane 10 for the scenery, Condor Soaring and IL2 BoS / BoM.

I am considereing DCS World v1.5 and EDGE when available, and if I see it is worth the try... but with X-Plane 10 and il2 BoS I am more than served regarding excellent flight and systems modeling, and I do not like modern air fighters and find the ww2 fighters in Il2 BoS better modeled..

Of all the sims, if I was forced to keep only one, il2 BoS would probably me my choice.

Never had interest in any other type of simulators or PC games.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Well, these games you can find on my HD these days, but that doesn't mean I play all of them often. Bold ones I'm playing almost daily: NBA2K15, Euro Truck Simulator 2, F1 2014, Faster Than Light, GTA V, Assetto Corsa, pCARS, Stock Car Extreme. And, in the near future, AeroflyFS 2.  :smile:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

John Tiller's Campaign series ( East Front 2, West Front and & Rising Sun ) - I'm currently playing by email, in an action around Nijmegen in September 1944. Old games, but still very good. Other than that; Rome 2 Total War, Project Cars and Eve Online when I can be bothered. ARMA 3 needs a revisit.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Other than FSX, Need For Speed Series, especially Rivals (outstanding graphics!), Train Simulator 2016, Pinball FX2, and RaceRoom Racing Experience.

No wonder I can't get any work done!

Cheers,

Jim Wilkerson