Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

What other games do you play (if any)?

Need For Speed Series, especially Rivals

I loved Rivals,  over way to soon though.  New one looks great  

Hit-man Absolution was a cracker.  Far cry 3 was amazing and wanted the same experience from Far Cry 4 but it didn't feel the same.  I wanted to love GTA but couldn't just get into it.  I mainly fly P3D but dip my toes into x-plane and DCS occasionally.    

Over all im really looking forward to the new Hitman and Need for speed game 

Assetto Corsa.....although it's depressing me at the moment because there are too many online jet jockeys that try to do canyon runs through my car :mad:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Aerowinx PSX, DCS, X-Plane, Command Modern Air / Naval Operations, Dangerous Waters, FlashPoint Campaigns: Red Storm.

Enrique Vaamonde

I loved Rivals,  over way to soon though.  New one looks great  

Hit-man Absolution was a cracker.  Far cry 3 was amazing and wanted the same experience from Far Cry 4 but it didn't feel the same.  I wanted to love GTA but couldn't just get into it.  I mainly fly P3D but dip my toes into x-plane and DCS occasionally.    

Over all im really looking forward to the new Hitman and Need for speed game 

Whoooaaaa! Thanks for the Youtube link, Elaine! I hadn't seen anything new, just heard some things about it.

The graphics in this new game are their best yet. Oh, if we could only get these visuals into FSX or P3D and not end up with -400FPS!

Looks a lot like Burnout Paradise....just so much more eye candy! Can't Wait!

Cheers,

Jim Wilkerson

If it matters any, I should point out that Project Reality and World of Warships are both free to play games. Apparently having micro transactions in games (WoWs has premium style ships you can purchase) seems to be the trend for PC games these days. PR is based on the old BF2 engine which is no longer supported by the vendor, so it's also free to play (most likely will be overtaken by Squad once it's released.)

BF3 (not Much) Arma 3 (not much) BF4 a lot, P3D a lot lol

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

X Plane, GTA 5, Skyrim, IL2 1946, 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Lots of Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations, Wargame: Red Dragon, DCS, Payday, Project Reality and Insurgency.

Joe Sherrill

Train Sim 2016 and DCS

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I installed Black Mesa some time ago, so that I could play the original Half Life all over again, but with much better graphics and a decent physics engine. I have played through maybe three quarters of the game, and it's pretty good.......but it does illustrate that gaming has moved on since 1998. Half Life was a revelation when it was released seventeen years ago, but now it seems a bit "flat" in comparison to the much more story and character based Half Life 2. It makes me wonder what Valve could do with the (possibly mythical) Half Life 3.....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Whoooaaaa! Thanks for the Youtube link, Elaine! I hadn't seen anything new, just heard some things about it.

Yes its a very fun franchise, cars with special powers and all that, cant go wrong there,  looking forward to it.  

BF3/BF4 as well,  love the Heli action in them.