Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

What other games do you play (if any)?

Stock Car Extreme, Raceroom Racing Experience, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Freespace 2, Sail Simulator, Second Life/InWorldz

See a pattern here?

I love the idea of Euro Truck Simulator 2,  never played it though.  Can you drive for hours at a time or is the distance of the world dumbed down?

Depth of systems,  can you break down and so on.........

Notepad++

Oh wait... coding is not gaming.... darn it... :wink:

Actually, I have 350+ games in my Steam library.  Every summer and xmas adds a few more, despite my growing realization that I own more games than I have the capability of ever playing.  Hopefully, they will age well, and when I'm old enough to retire in 25+ years, I can spend my later years playing them then!

And yes, I realize that this thread is ten years old. My gaming habits have not changed at all in that time span.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Actually, I have 350+ games in my Steam library.

20582088162_f362497d92_o.jpg

Wow,  now that's hardcore   :smile:

Wow, now that's hardcore :smile:

Ha, nice image.  Used to be a 'hardcore' gamer for sure.  It's amazing how many games come and go these days however while I spend my time in my (simulated) aircraft.  I have 302 hours in XP since June, and another 20 or so in FSX in that same time period.  With those 320 hours, I could finish a quarter of my un-played Steam library.

Of course, I'm going to have to accumulate many, many times that amount of hours if I want to come near the game which I've spent the most hours in.... Sadly, I spent several years of my gaming prime buried in World of Warcraft... :fool:

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

CS GO, FIFA and Battlefield

DayZ is another game i love, but now is broken :sad:

I play League Of Legends only with friends, i used to rank alone few years ago.

I'm not a hardcore gamer, mostly because of my crappy internet download, i will have to spend a week just to download GTA V (65GB). I stay with 10-15GB games :P

Cheers :)

N.-

I am close to a thousand hours in Assetto Corsa since August 2014.

*mouth open*  

Thats 76 hours a month Christopher,   19 hours a week Christopher,  2.7 hours a day Christopher.   Do you play/Sim anything else 

2.7 hours a day

Sounds right.... when I played WoW 'hardcore', I was likely averaging 4 - 5 hours a day.  A little less on weekdays, perhaps a little more on weekends.  And I wasn't even as hardcore as some of my guildmates were... I managed to juggle that with a regular job and a spouse.

However, I used to stay up until 2 or 3 every night.

Can't do that anymore, 1 am is pretty much my limit, between growing a bit older as well as having a young child who is up so very, very early every day. :smile:

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Yes, I use P3D. Being single has its advantages :wink:

Well you know what they say  "Love is grand, Divorce is a hundred grand"    :smile:

Sounds right.... when I played WoW 'hardcore', I was likely averaging 4 - 5 hours a day.  A little less on weekdays, perhaps a little more on weekends.  And I wasn't even as hardcore as some of my guildmates were... I managed to juggle that with a regular job and a spouse.

However, I used to stay up until 2 or 3 every night.

Can't do that anymore, 1 am is pretty much my limit, between growing a bit older as well as having a young child who is up so very, very early every day. :smile:

Oh i know the feeling,  its a very addictive thing,  nothing like a young family to quieten things down though  

FSX and ocassionally SOAR for flying.  I have dabbled in Second Life before, it was what it was, but I did enjoy the virtual saiing aspect of it.  I also do Star Trek Online sometimes..  Other games I have enjoyed recently are Talos Principle and Life is Strange.

Cheers

TJ

Very good TJ,   to be honest if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't have heard of half of this stuff.  Plenty of food for the brain 

I play mostly military shooters, some RPG's, and FS games. Dont do much of the driving think although who doesnt like a pretty car!

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson