Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coneman

VC Windows

Guest Coneman

First, thanks to Avsim for this new forum. :-)Has anyone found a way to make the 722 and 732 vc windows clearer? I don't see any texture mapped to them. I've emailed Aerosim about it so hopefully it will be changed in the update.Cheers,Todd

I cleaned this up on the Aerosim L-1011 repaints I did. Theres a vc_window_alpha.bmp file that needs to have its alpha channel DARKENED. which leads to increased transparency.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Coneman

Thanks Eric. There is no vc_window_alpha bitmap as I mentioned in my other reply. Just wondering if anyone found a fix for this.Todd

Thats the file name in the L-1011. May be something similarly named in the plane you want to modify. The technique will be the same however so you can fix it yourself more than likely.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Coneman

Yes, I understand. For some reason they don't have a similar texture in the 732 and 722. It may be the vc model. Hopefully they change it in an update since it really diminishes the enjoyment of flying in the vc. It would also be nice to see just a few more knobs included in the overhead like the 742. Otherwise these are great looking aircraft.Cheers,Todd

Guest jt101

found the problem,fixing it now give me a day or two,once finish will send it to u.thank you

Guest Coneman

Oh man, thanks so much jt! I'll be very interested to know what it was.Cheers,Todd

Guest Coneman

Hey JT, did you have any luck? No worries, just curious.Todd

Guest jt101

Hey JT, did you have any luck? No worries, just curious.yes it is done thank you

Guest Coneman

No, thank you. Any chance you could send it my way?Todd

Guest jt101

Hi Todd,Please check your mailthank you