Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

Hello Fellow simmers!

Hey Guys,I have been watching the Aerosim stuff closely! I want to get the Aerosim things, but I was hoping they my do a pick your package deal. I'd like to get the L1011 and DC10, but not the DC8. Maybe they'll do it! Congrats on this forum! And way to go repainters and Aerosim!I don't know if they do either, but here are some suggestions for them:1. Make the main file fully updated, so new customers don't have to purchase the main, then d/l all the updates. (as I said, this might be done already.2. Put a link on their website to this forum (because it is very advantageous (sp) for them.3. Do as I said above, and maybe have various packages. I would like L1011, DC10, and the 747 series, but I don't want to get both packages!Once again, congrats on this forum!

PD400,I would recommend you email AeroSim with your requests.You will get an answer in a couple of days, as they are very good about answering emails.Please post their reply when you get it.Ed