Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

DC10, small issue...

Hi Guys :-waveWhile I spend a lot of time in the L10, I did find an error with the DC10's.It seems that the center gear truck does not register as a contact point or something. Therefore it does not compress or show smoke on touchdown.I sent the folks at Aerosim a message and got this reply:Dear Sir,We thank you very much for your purchase of our add-on forFS2004. With regard to the issue, please be advised as follows.In case of DC10, the AUX gear are to be registered for thepurpose, but it is not possible within the limit of FS2004.The Main Left gear was, therefore, registered, instead. Ifthe center gear does register, the rear gears do notdecompress upon landing.If we could find the 4th gear for the purpose, we may getrid of this problem, but so far we could not find it withinthe FS2004.Anyone else have this problem?

Guest DC10Pilot

Hello-I also have seen that problem with the DC10. Another problem I found was the front gear dips below the runway on take off, and when landing on touchdown. Hopefully, they will be able to fix these issues soon. Jason