Sign in to follow this  
Guest silverwings

Re-Paints; Did they Just Stop?

Guest silverwings

What the heck's going on? Without a dought, the number one Tristar out there, and the paint's just came to a halt. Vistaliner's is not even done with thier's yet and they have more re-paints previewed than our awsome Tristar. Not to mention a whole load of fictional paints that would look sick on this incredible bird! I have had my best landing's with this Tristar, touching down @ under 100 feet per minute. I've been touching down so soft, that even if the wings were able to flex I would not be able to tell at all! What do you guys think? Is this plane correct in every way imaginable or what? It just goes to show how international this hobby is, and how impressive thier models can be. BRING ON THE PAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am at a loss too... :-( I was hoping for the two TWA paints (final livery, and red stripe) but chances are slim now..

Nope not hanging it in shame at all...I am a very patient man. Just the first QUALITY 1011 deserves much more attention than it has been given.

>Nice repaint :)>>I've found ALL of the repaints I need :). BA TriStars, TWA>TriStars in most liveries, BWIA TriStar, Air Canada .... you>only need to look ;) ....>>http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View>>There are dozens of repaints :)I don't think anyone has done ATA old colors yet. It is really suprising because there are hybrid repaints for Egyptair and Air Afrique based on the ATA colors. It is even more surprising because those colors are still in service.I'll be patient..

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad