Sign in to follow this  

Can't change course, heading, altitude in VC correctly

When in the VC I can only change the numbers on the MCP by multiples of 10. So if I want a speed of 105, I cannot do it, I have to set either 100 or 110This is with the latest updates using the L1011-500, haven't tried any other variant.In the 2d panel it works fine, but in the VC is where the problem is.Anyone else have this issue?Thanks

these guys are awesome, they emailed me back letting me know they fixed it in the just released service pack! very cool!!

Guest fastbikkel

It is the same with both the AP switches in the l-1011.In 2d they can both be active, in 3d, the right one is always off.

Guest fastbikkel

I think it is a matter of wrong placing of the mouse.When in the tristar, the little wheel has -/+ and does the 10's. If you then move the mouse over the number itself, you will see again a -/+, that should do it by 1's.Have u checked this?