Sign in to follow this  
Guest CS-TMX

Some questions

Guest CS-TMX

HiI'm testing AeroSim's TriStar included in Classic Liners 2 pack for a review.I have some doubts:- how can I see the wingviews?- where is the switch to illuminate the panels at night instead of pressing L and turning ON all lights ?...Why dash 500 model is fitted with the tail skid?Finally, all dash500 TriStars have the following flap settings:41014182233Settings, 4, 10, 14, 18, 22, 27, 33 and 42 are only found on standard body versions.Finally only one pitch mode can be engaged. When I engage VNAV mode, V/S will also illuminate despite being VNAV which is effectively commanding the climb or descent.Best regards,

I'm a huge Dash 500 fan.You'll notice also that the -500 has EXTREMELY low fuel consumption, too responsive to controls, and the AoA on approach is very bad.I have done a lot of changes to the FDE to make it more correct. Would you be willing to try my FDE changes and tell me what you think?

Guest fastbikkel

Yeah, i ran into some of the same questions, but have you looked in the manual already?I think i will do that now to see it there is anything worth naming.You know the buttons to arm your spoilers when landing?Or know how to open the thrust-reverse doors on the engines?Thrustreverse works in general, but i don't see the animation in my sim.

Guest fastbikkel

>Yeah, i ran into some of the same questions, but have you>looked in the manual already?>I think i will do that now to see it there is anything worth>naming.>>>You know the buttons to arm your spoilers when landing?>Or know how to open the thrust-reverse doors on the engines?>Thrustreverse works in general, but i don't see the animation>in my sim.Well i have looked in the manual alright.Here is what i found to any of the above questions :Nothing.I have realy no idea where to find the buttons needed to switch the lights for cockpit, arm the spoilers or open the reverse doors.:-(Sorry mate, but we will have to wait a bit longer.

I don't believe there is a switch for the panel lights?The Gound Spoliers are armed with the Shift+/ command.Reverse is F2.

Guest CS-TMX

Hi,And how about the wing views?I select the models which are supposed to have wingviews but I don't know how view them!Is it necessary any addon program such as active camera?Thanks to Aerosim for changing the flap settings on the dash 500 :)