Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Classic Vol2 SP1 available

It's Christmas! :-jumpyhttp://www.aerosim.co.jp/eigo/page1_e.htm

regardsEdMerry Christmas to all .... apart from the traffic wardens of the London borough of Westminister and Ken Livingstone (Mayor of London) ..may yours be truly miserable!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/edetroit100/edley.gifAMD Athlon 64 3500+, 1024Mb PC3200 DDR, 300Gb HD 128Mb DDR Nvidia 6600GT PCI Express, Audigy 2 ZSCH Products Yoke, Pedals and Throttle Quadrant

they just emailed me back regarding the problem changing the speed and heading in the VC and said they fixed it for this SP! very cool! 3.5k a second, ugh, its going to take foreverNow if only someone will do a cargo repaint of the dc8... Hey Ed :)

Guest rowiljr

Talk about ssslllooowww....:-newburn I could go for a couple of cargo repaints for the DC-8.:-beerchug

Hey Ed, I've sent you a couple emails in the past but maybe it didn't make its way to your inbox.I'm requesting a BWIA NC repaint for the -500 for the simmers on this side of the FS world TTPP :-)Many Thanks

That was a slooooow download! However, the DC-8 now looks quite presentable :-) It's good to see a developer continue to improve a product rather than drop it and quickly move onto the next project.Thanks Aerosim.

Graeme Butler