Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

Just found this product - question

Hi, Just came across this company and series of aircraft they produce and I must say they look pretty good. How do they compare with others such as products of pmdg, pss, dreamfleet, etc? I am a real fan of the 737-200 and the dc8 and would like to know more. Thanks for the time anyone takes with any replies.Dave

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Well, in all honesty, I don't think it's up there with PMDG. But common, it's pretty heard to beat them ;)I absolutly love the Aerosim Classic Liners v.2 package (which I have), mainly for it's L1011. I'm a huge L1011 flyer, and its great for long hauls. Granted, the INS is a pain in the butt to get working, but the rest of the aircraft is spectacular! :) I just wish we had more ATA paints, since theres only the palm livery available...

HelloYou say that the INS is hard to get working, in what way

How do the graphics and aircraft handling/flight qualities compare with other payware? Many thanks, Dave

Guest fastbikkel

The handling is up there, realy impressive.Graphics are more than enough for me, but they might be a tiny bit less than level D, but i cannot see any difference.L-1011 flies like a charm, i've never flown a real one, but it seems very accurate.I have before flown Level D 767, but that one is in the "hangar" now.The tristar is the only plane i use now, take off feels good, flying too and landing gives me a warm feeling inside my pants.Good that is :-)

Hi Dave,I purchased the L1011 package seveal months ago and have really enjoyed it. As others have said it is not up the the PMDGs and Level D but still a good plane with great flight dynamics. Also easy on the fps. If you are looking for a good 737-200 I would suggest taking a look at the recent freeware TinMouse II that can be found in the file library. IMO it is Payware qauality. Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________