Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hanse_1

About to buy Aerosim's classic jetliners......

Guest Hanse_1

Hi!I just wonder if Aerosim's classic jetliners are worth the price/any good.Are they G-max? Are the model-files very big? (1 mb/2mb/3mb?)Do they hit framerates?Just keen to know.......Grateful for honest advice.......

Guest squidie

This is the best Flight Simulator add-on I have out of about 5 different pay-ware packages I have purchase. Like mad dog said, the L-1011 is a superb piece of kit for simmers. I you have the money to buy it then I do advise you to purchase it.

Guest silverwings

No dought, the Tri-star is stunning,flies sweeeeeet, frame rates are good, and I am sure you got a better system than I. You won't be disappointed.

Guest kifaru

What does the F/E panel look like on the L-1011, DC-8 and DC-10? If it isn't functional I'll probably pass on purchasing this package.

Guest Big Vern

I just discovered this amazing little pack after looking for L1011's on the "other" download site and a search turned up lots of reskins.It is quite a gem. The cockpit functionality is not on a par with PMDG or LDS but then I'm not into tech heavy stuff anyway. The planes seem to handle very well and the only slight complaint I have is the lack of reference speeds in the pdf manual. I approached Teneriife South at 140 knots bounced then crashed into the tarmac.The sound support is excellent, the DC10's sound better than those in the Flightsoft Fly To... packs.I'm amazed a commercial publisher hasn't picked this up for a boxed release in the shops.

Guest fastbikkel

It is realy impressive, just for the tristar alone i wanted to buy it.When i downloaded Classic liners Vol2 ,i was pleasantly surprised by the ease of installation too.I haven't flown the DC-8 yet so i can only speak for the dc-10 and l-1011.The panels are sufficient, although i would have loved to have more buttons that work.I haven't been able to find the "non-smoking and seatbelt lights" yet.I can think of people that want to use FSpassengers that find this conflicting.The handling of the tristar is just incredibly smooth, i love to use this baby.Yesterday i did a manual ILS landing and it was the best i ever made.Even better than with level D 767.Considering the limitations of this addon, it is still great. If you want a real INS system, this is available on the internet as third party.You can also change the panel if you don't like it.