Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick Bartolotta

One more repaint...

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Hey folks,I had one more repaint request if anyone was interested, it would be most likely a really simple paint:http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0981581/L/http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1012956/L/ATA had trouble resizing their logo to fit on the side of this bird, and so she has gone without a logo for a couple months now, while they still work on getting the logo resized. As you can see, it isn't too much, just a gold stripe and the blue paint, so if anyone would want to do it, I would really appreciate it :DCheers!-Nick Bartolottanick.bartolotta@gmail.com

Hello Nick,Just wondering how your FMS/INS flight plane progamming is coming a long? Any problems loading or using the FMS/INS?Ed

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Hey there Ed! Sorry about not following up on that other thread, I forgot to reply :(I did get it working per your instructions, and got it loaded into my INS. The thing is...after that, I really don't know what to do with the INS. I will have to break open the manual this weekend and see what other feartures the INS can do. Just to confirm - once I have the route plugged in the INS, do I click it from RADIO to NAV? And then on the autopilot NAV will be taking data input to the INS?Thanks!-Nick