Sign in to follow this  
LarryRF

777 for FSX

Pulled the trigger and bought. Exterior model is nice some, has raised detail around tail area and things like vents on exterior too. Going into VC however showed things were different than expected. Looks dated not as nice as pics on website. Lettering fonts in VC looked like just from old IFly 747. very low resolution and textures make this model appear to be a FS9 port. Panel screens had blue gray tint instead of black tint. Upper VC panel has better raised detail than Lvl-D's 767. The bad came with flight model though. Got good frame rates with FSX (7 to 10 FPS better than Lvl-D). Pitch rate average or above for airliner of this size, however roll rate was way off more like a default baron or caravan. Took out the level-d 767 and default 747 for comparison. They rolled at much lower rate than AeroSim's 777 and are similar aircraft. Do not recommend unless AeroSim fixes and updates VC textures and flight model. Maybe A FMC would be appropriate since this is only $5.00 cheaper than Wilcos (which has a bugged FMC). I'm out 35.00 as AeroSim takes the same policy as SimMarket, no refunds, buyer beware (But that I knew going in so its on me). Hopefully there will be a patch but I'm not holding my breath. This is only after 10 min of flying it. Haven't use navigation yet.Will

This 777-200 is actually a port from another fs9 product by aerosim called Shuttle Flight. Its on the Japanese version of web site and has the same exact 777 and cockpit shown in pictures along with a 777-300 and 747-400 and multiple Japanese airports. The english web site made it sound like it was all new for FSX. You live and learn..