Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nils79

YS-11 for FSX?

Guest Nils79

Hi,i'm interested in the YS-11 for FSX :)The screenies are looking great, but how realistic is it simulated?Where are the differences between the AFG YS-11 and the Aerosim YS-11?And is it SP2/DX10 compatible?Thanks in advance!

I just got it today, of course it is SP2 compatible. But most importantly it is by my opinion AeroSim's best plane till now and I doubt there will be a better one for this legendary japanese aircraft.The most important difference with the AFG YS-11 is that this one has a fully functional very well modelled VC.

Guest Nils79

Thanks, that sounds great! Is the engine start realistic simulated and the Low Stop Lever, HPC and fuel trim? Thanks in advance!

I just got it and did a quick test flight. It's a great little package. It seems like they've simulated quite a bit. I didn't do engine start, but the tutorial has the entire procedure for engine start so obviously they have it modelled. It's very natural to fly and I feel I can learn it quickly. My one complaint is that some of the reflective textures like the glass in the VC and the props take a long time to load...and I'm on a fast dual core. Otherwise, it's really nice and has a lot of surprising little features that I will enjoy getting acquainted with.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest Nils79

Hi Lee,thanks for your response! I think i will buy her :)