Sign in to follow this  
aerdt

ATR Beta Video now Available

Bryan,All I can say: W-O-W! You guys really make flying ultra-realistic and fun. I love the new voice acting - the crew really sounds a lot more real.Congratulations on another excellent product!Flight1 here I come for the ATR!

Bryan,i give you a big hand for doing this. :-yellow1Its more than fantastic and i love that you dont need to open a sep. window to interact with the FO.Wonderful - cant wait until release :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Thanks, Bryan!This is extreme! Unbelievable! I can't find the right words in order to express my enthusiasm for this video. I'm really looking forward to the release! :-yellow1 Best Wishes,Sven

It gets better!My real-world ATR driver/consultant just reviewed the video and made some suggestions that I just incorporated.This is to give you a sense of the detail FS2Crew aims to achieve:1. Increased delay between the FO's "Up" and "Down" call during the flight control check. Instead of calling "Up and Down", the FO nows calls "Down" when the control column is all the way forward, and "Up" when it's back.2. The Captain's "Pull" call will be re-recorded so it sounds like he's really having a hard time pulling back on the control column (and therefore requires the FO's assistance). That is a non-standard call, and is only made if the Capt requires assistance pulling back on the control column during rotation owing to the type iv de-icing fluid (which makes the elevator a lot heavier). A related callout out is the FO's 5 degrees pitch call heard in the video. That call is only generated if the Capt requires assistance during rotation. The Capt confirms 5 degrees ("checked") and the re-assumes complete control of the control column.3. In the video I selected Level 3 anti-ice (Airframe and Engine anti-ice). Turns out at the company whose procedures I am modelling the PNF (who in FS2Crew is also the FO) actually selects Level 3 anti-ice after getting the icing signal and master caution, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.Cheers,Bryan

Hello everyone,Here's a short clip of the upcoming ATR version of FS2Crew.http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FS2Crew_ATR_Beta_Video.wmvTotal Running Time - 5:21Size - 16.5 MBNote that this is still a Beta, some of the sounds need to be polished and PA panel which you can briefly see needs to be redone to make it look pretty.The video shows a takeoff on a snowy day with some special procedures and calls associated with the Type IV de-icing fluid that was recently applied and briefed for (that part is not shown in the video).See if you can identify the extra calls and procedures used during the takeoff associated with the de-icing fluid.If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. The ATR version of FS2Crew does so many new things it is impossible to show them all in a short video.All the best,Bryan

Guest xavierbelgium

This must be the third time I watch the video, I can't wait. This is by far the best add on we have come across. It's even better than the 737 series. As for what you added, DOn't know what ro say, it's great, we will learn a lot with this add-on, I am glad it is that realistical

Nasty weather you had there Bryan. Looks like your pitot froze at the end of the video ;-)

Guest kdundon

Nice video Bryan. Looking forward to this one. Ken

Geez...I dont even own the ATR yet, but after watching this video and your product, I think I'll be purchasing the ATR just to have FSCrew ATR!!!!I own the PMDG 747 and cant wait for you to develop a product for it!-Mike Patel