Sign in to follow this  
byork

Beta Screen Shots of Flight1 ATR version of FS2Crew

14 June 2005Hello,In case you're wondering about the current voice set:The Capt's voice is the same voice as the one used on the PMDG version. He's a friend of mine who flies the old 747 classics around. The FO's voice is new. He's another friend of mine who used to fly a DC10.The two voices mesh together quite well.I really want a Brit voice set. And preferably a German one too.The scripts are prepared. You just have to read them.Please email me if you can do it.Cheers,Bryan

Guest zip

Bryan,you mention you don't need the mini panels - does this mean Dreamfleet is working with you to add the elusive keyboard or directX mappings (example, gated throttle and the condition levers?)Regards,

Hello Etienne,You guessed it, but it has nothing to do with keyboard mapping or offsets.I have a very good relationship with Flight1 (I use them for their excellent Payment Wrapper system), and they've been very cooperative.I can now interface with the ATR 100 percent as if I programmed it myself.The PMDG version of FS2Crew was good because it could flip all the switches on the 737 which is something no other flight deck ambiance program could even come close do doing.But what we've got with the ATR version is way beyond that. Much cleaner interface method.Using this method allows me to do things that would otherwise not be possible.Bryan

Hello Bryan, Will this impact performance of the ATR? I noticed it very much in the PMDG version. Best regards, Jeff

Guest jlownie

Ooooh new product. I eagerly await

is it out yet...is it out yet...is it out yet :Dhehe just playingKeep up the good work.

Guest mikealpha

Looks quite promising. I hope things are still going well with the ATR version.Mike

Guest skid_man

Hey Bryan;No problem with making it perfect. I would rather wait and I am sure it will be as good as the original release and the C172 Lite.Regards,

15 August 2005Been adding a ton of features lately and am trying to force myself to stop adding more things.I still want to add a regional voice set for the ground crew roles.If you can do about 1 minute's worth of recording and you want your country represented, please email at:admin@fs2crew.comThanks,Bryan

Nice!! & Great Product!One queston, pmdg737 the best add-on plane. So you dont want to update fs2crew to this plane? So i have to buy ATR to enjoy the new features?? And some discount for previous fs2crew clinet?