Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alexxx

ATR fs2crew questions

Hello Alex,Thank you for the kind words.To answer your questions:1. Engine sounds? No, FS2Crew will not change the sound of the ATR's engines. 2. PF sets the PL's into the "Notch" during TO.3. Yes, after the PNF calls positive rate, the PF (that's you) will call "Gear Up, Yaw damper", at which point the PNF brings up the gear and engages the yaw damper.4. At the Acceleration Altitude, the PNF will call "Acceleration", then the PF will call "Climb Sequence". The PNF will then set PWR MGT to CLB, turn the Bleeds back on if you did a Bleeds Off takeoff, set the Autopilot speed to 170 knots and set the TAXI&TO and WING lights to off. The PNF will then announce "Climb sequence completed".5. PF sets the Wx radar. When the Capt calls for the Before Takeoff Checklist, the FO will release the Gust Lock, set TCAS to AUTO and set the XPONDER to ALT.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest Alexxx

In spain we say oleeeeeeeee!!!.Thank you bryan,and what is the expected time to release the addon,and also the price?.

Hello again Alex,Release Date: Hopefully soon. That's all I'm prepared to say. Price: It's not determined yet, but it will be fair and reasonable.I know there are a lot of simmers out there who are students or who are on fixed incomes, so I'm doing my best to keep the price down as much as possible.All the best,Bryan