Sign in to follow this  
Guest Solex_nl

Crashing new ATR and Fs2crew..

Guest Solex_nl

Hello..Because I very much like the PMDG 737NG addon, I today purchased the ATR and the Fs2crew addon.The installation was like this.Flight1 ATR version 2.1Fs2crew ATRThen 2 gauges from ATR's website (service pack 3 beta 5)But almost everytime I load my ATR, FS9 crashes.Usually after I've changed the fuel from 100% to 50%I've reset and saved the ATR configuration manager and its set to 'cold and dark'.I start with making a new flight, selecting a cessna, setting the airfield to RKPC, selecting gate and change the time to Day. And then I press FLYThe Cessna loads fine, then when the plane has finished loading I press ALT and select the ATR.Usually this goes fine, sometimes it crashes there.Then I go to the fuel and payload, fuel to 50%. then click on OKThis is when it starts to go wrong.. The last Error report was:A fatal error occuredAppName FS9.exe AppVer 9.1.0.40901 Modname FS9.exeModver 9.1.0.40901 Offset 00041df2.screen2.jpgI really could use some help :)

Guest Solex_nl

Hmmm...Ive removed the ATR and the FS2crew programs..Rebooted, reinstalled Flight1's ATR 2.1 -> configuration manager, reset, saved, no passengers or cargo, saved and rebootedI start up FS with a new flight, cessna, clear skies, RKPC and a gate, day time. Press Fly now..Cessna loads prefectly, I load the ATR, set fuel to 50% when its done loading, then when I click the payload tab it crashes ..I think that I must go to ATR with my problem.Thanks for the support :)

Guest Solex_nl

Ohhwwww..then when I click the payload tab it crashes ..This is where I went wrong, you cannot use the Payload function.

Guest Solex_nl

WOOOW!I feel like a real pilot!The addon is amazing! its 3am and iam not ready for bed yet :)