Sign in to follow this  
Guest merlin

More than one flight

Guest merlin

Hello,I am getting better and better with FS2Crew ATR as I fly, near the end of the learning curve. Great product.My question is: If we want to fly let

Hello Sergio,Near the end of the learning curve already! Wow! You must be good :-)FS2Crew ATR models "Thru-Flight" procedures as well. You don't need to reset the simulation for the next leg."Thru-Flights" are described in the manual. It basically works this way:At the end of your leg with both engines shut down and the parking checklist completed, open the Watch Panel again and click the digital time display.The time will reset to 15 minutes and you will say something to your FO to the effect: "Let's get set up for the next leg".You need to at least to get the Arrival and Departure Airport's ICAO in the FMS so the FO can set up the AFCS and Landing Elevation in the Pressurization controller. So at least get that part done. The FO will start his Thru-Flight cockpit set-up flow at 14 minutes.Approx 1 minute after his flow is done, the FA will tell you the cabin is ready for boarding. At this point you need to radio Ops again on 131.95 to tell Ops that they can start sending the pax over to the plane. The FO's Thru-Flight flow is different from his first flight of the day flow; what he does differently is documented in the manual.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest merlin

HelloOk thanks. I was so happy to finish my flight that I forgot to read step 40.Sergio