Sign in to follow this  
Guest FLASHBIRD

Captain's wrist-watch missing

Guest FLASHBIRD

i have installed ATR & FS2CREW and run the programs as said in the manual but 1 can't open the watch panel left clicking the airspeed indicatorI re-intalled FS2CREW without successthanks for your help

Flashbird, please sign with you name.It sounds to me as, you havn't run the ATR configuration tool after installation of FS2Crew.Ensure that you press "reset", and then choose Cold and Dark cockpit - the save.It sound to me that FS2Crew isn't startet - So when you start in the ATR cockpit - have you pressed the DSP SEL button - and did a female voice say that FS2Crew has startet?Hope this helps.

Guest FLASHBIRD

as i said I did all instructions of the manual step by step : particularly i indeed correctly used the ATR Configuration Manager and activated FS2CREW by clicking DSP SEL & heard the female voice Jeff TRICHET

Guest FLASHBIRD

sorry I made a mistake by clicking on altimater1 was'not awake this morningperhaps too impatient to discover FS2CREW so expectedit's Ok now1 apologizethank youJeff TRICHET