Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nexlamar

FS2Crew Flowchart V1.0

Guest Nexlamar

Hi!FS2Crew ATR Flowchart is a handy summary of the manual (only 8 pages). It includes nearly all reactions and actions of all positions (Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant and Ground). You still have to read the manual but after that you can use the flowchart and keep the manual as a reference. Now this is good for the tutorial flight and all standard flights shooting ILS-approaches.All special procedures will follow in a few days in the next version.You can find it on AVSIM in a few hoursViele Gr

Guest abaragones

It is there Markus, just go the the new files, and you will find it in the 3rd or 4th pageThanks for doing this, it helps a lot!

Guest Nexlamar

Glad to hear, Abraham - it was fun creating it. Thanks, I found it finally (it was my first upload) ;)

Thank you Markus !!This is perfect for the transition from the complete tutorial.cheersGreg

Guest Nexlamar

Thank you very much!Never thought that you like this so much ;)I