Sign in to follow this  
byork

How to help FS2Crew!

Captains,If you like FS2Crew and you want to see more versions in the future, here's how you can help:1. Use a FS2Crew signature on internet forums. You can link directly to signature logo at:www.fs2crew.com/linepilot.jp_ <-You have to add the 'g' for .jpg2. Spread the word! The more people that know about FS2Crew the better!All the best,Bryan

Guest xavierbelgium

I have my beta signature active on all boards I visit.

Guest skyhog

Hi Bryan,I put a message on our forum at VPA, Virtual Pilots Association, and let them know your product was ready. I know a lot of them like theATR. 350 pilots at last count. Cheers

I've given the product a rave review on the forum board at midconair.com for our MidContinent Airlines pilots.Tim

Guest kombi

Hi,As a recent purchaser, I'm happy to endorse FS2Crew. What an amazing addition to FS. I particularly like not having to work out take off and landing data for the ATR72 anymore... bonus.RegardsMike