Sign in to follow this  
MSW

Ramp Agent Error In Manual???

I cannot find anywhere in the manual when you are supposed to hit D on the Ramp Agent's dialogue bar which is for him to disconnect his headphones. I assume it is after you hit 2 and 1 on the dialogue bar to start engines and before you taxi. But I don't see where it says that.Also what is the S for on the dialogue bar?

Yep, correct. There is no mention of "D" in the manual, not for the standby "S" either. I guess I just figured it out myself. Or maybe the poor guy just does not complain even if you leave him hanging there by the ears for the flight :-lol A carry on ground man..

Guest Nexlamar

Hi!Yeah, I think it is not in the manual, I placed it right after the report of the block off time in the flowchart.Bryan: Maybe you can add a discription of the de-icin truck gauge in the manual - the truck is mentioned, but I think the different choices are not explained ;-)Thanks und viele Gr