Sign in to follow this  
MSW

Some Problems With TakeOff Calls

After power levers are engaged in the notch I'm not sure, do I hit the primary button to get the Capt to say check power or is it automatic. When I hit the primary button I'm not getting the Capt to say that. Please describe this sequence in detail. Where exactly are the power levers supposed to be? Can this be done with the joy stick throttle or must it be done in the center column panel? I'm also not getting the Capt to automatically say rotate as described in the manual but I have to hit the primary button. I'm having some problems with these. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I found both hidden click spots and everything works OK now. I have finally done a complete flight without screwing up! :-jumpy Those hidden click spots get me everytime!Thanks for your help. It's a great program which really has taught me alot more about the operation of the ATR.