Sign in to follow this  
smokeyupahead

FSCrew2 airport SID\STAR request...

Hi Bryan I was going thru the manual and I came to the part were you suggest we put our request on this forum for an airport's SIDSTAR database for FSC2 that has not yet been made for the initial release, could I please have LIRF, I fly there a lot, and if you don't think I'm pushing it :-) can I have LICR and LIPZ as well.Thanks,David DD

Hi Bryan, well for LIRF and LIPZ it's 6000ft and for LICR it's 7000.Is that all you need to know or do you want me to send you the charts?Thanks,David DD

Hi and...no Bryan for LIRF it's 2000ft, for LIPZ it's 3000 and for LICR it's 3700 for the MAP.I didn't think this was material for an update, what happens if you don't come out with an update, maybe it would be nice if we could add this info ourselves in FSC with a software developed specificaly or embeded in FSCREW itself, wouldn't that be great?If not then I'll wait, I guess that's all I can do.Thanks,David DD