Sign in to follow this  
byork

5/5 Stars for FS2Crew ATR!!!!

Guest pcartierkbdl

Congratulations, it's without question a 5 star product!!Cant wait for the Level-D version!!Paul C.

Guest sebastian__

Hello,Congratulations Bryan! I see that you have reap what you sew!Cheers,Sebastian

Congratulation Bryan !This is all what you deserve !I'm really happy for you man, good job !

Guest Nexlamar

Congratulations, Bryan!!Greetings,Markus

Guest jlownie

Just read this, great job as usual Bryan!LarryFly virtualfrontier.org

Guest skyhog

It's not surprising to me. The best interactive FS program ever,until Bryan beats himself again. Congrats Byran.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Skyhog.I'm basically my own competition now... you'll note that in the Avsim review FS2Crew is judged against FS2Crew.But don't worry, I'll try to find a way to beat the ATR in the upcoming 767 version. It won't be easy though!EDIT: Laurent from Level D just gave me permission to announce this publicly: FS2Crew will be using a new and enhanced 767 SDK that is not yet publicly available. The existing SDK leaves out a lot of things needed to properly interact with the 767 (such as access to the overhead panel). You can thank the FS2Crew Lobby Group for this one. Cheers,Bryan