Sign in to follow this  
Guest ranco1

Question.

Guest ranco1

okay finnaly, I did my first flight, well sort of ( I didn't land, I just stopped flying at cruise) But i have a couple of simple questions.1) Everytime the FA is making an anouncement, the FA panel pops up either telling me that the cabin is ready for departure or (if I am close to rw) or telling me that the cabin is ready for arrival.2) Somehow, when I am close to hotel mode the FS atis pops up. Is this normal???3)How do I set CCAS and Takeoff Inhibition? I looked throught the f1 atr manuel but it was not there.Thank YouAlex

Hello Alex,1. I think I follow you. Those aren't announcements, it's a dialogue panel used for you to "talk" to the FA. Use the green/red buttons to talk to the FA. If you want to monitor the FA's cabin announcements, you need to make the appropriate selection on the ATR's audio panel. There's a picture of what button you need to press in the FS2Crew ATR manual.2. The FS ATIS will pop up at plus 12 assuming that you selected Active Sky (AS) to "OFF" on the Departure Brief Page. In the final Update 1.3 I'll probably add an option to disable that feature. If you don't want the ATC menu to popup select AS to on.3. Look on Page 25, item 6 of the Flight1 ATR manual. You can see which button you need to press there.Cheers,Bryan

Guest ranco1

Thanks for the reply, But what is happening is that I have the pa button on. She is making her safety briefing while I am taxing. While she is still making her safety briefing , her dialoge panel pops up.If I answer she will say that the cabin is ready for TO. But that won't make sense beacause she is briefing the passengers while she is telling me the cabin is ready for TO. I have to wait until she finish her briefing so I can tell her the cabin is ready.I think what should happend is for her to finish the briefing and then for the diaologe to appear.If there is a way to help, please help.Many ThanksAlex