Sign in to follow this  
Guest David Lee 2

FS2Crew panel setup question

Guest David Lee 2

I was one of only a handful of people who found himself unable to run the ATR config mgr app after installing FS2Crew (not to insinuate that it was FS2Crew that caused the problem - seems after talking to many it was likely antispyware software that deleted some critical module). I was never able to solve this problem despite input from many. The last suggestion was to reinstall windows and that is just far too painful of a thought! Especially since everything else works fine. So, after several months on my harddrive I really decided it was time to try my best to get this running somehow. I know I only need to copy a panel.cfg file out of the "options" file and into the normal panel folder. The problem is there are a ton of cfgs in there in the names don't help all that much "except maybe "novc". I've tried a few that had FS2Crew gauges listed but I haven't figured out how to make sure it starts from a cold dark cockpit. So basically if I want a tan cockpit with VC and high res gauges and textures, with a cold dark startup, which cfg file is that? Does any of this make sense? Thanks!David

Hello David,The ATR Configuration Utility is totally seperate from FS2Crew. FS2Crew ATR automatically installs the latest Flight 1 Service Pack, but I don't even see how that could affect the ATR Configuration Utility.Could you not simply re-install the ATR from scratch to get your ATR Config Manager up and running again if you suspect some anti-spyware deleted a critical module?Send me an email:admin@fs2crew.comI'll run the Config Manager on my machine and send you a panel.cfg you can use.Cheers,Bryan

Guest David Lee 2

Hi Bryan,Yes, our email system at work seems to be down for the count (again!). Please try sending it to my wife's email at mlee1967@comcast.net or maybe post the text here and I can cut and paste it into my panel.cfg. Thanks so much for the help!David