Sign in to follow this  
Guest rob4235

Gauge not loading

Guest rob4235

I get this message when I load the ATR. Unable to load file:gauges FS2crewatrFS2crewstand.gau. Any suggestions? I am still able to run the program but this message still comes up. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,Send me an email. There is something on your system running in the backgroun that is preventing the gauge from loading. If you did a clean install of XP, the problem would go away. There is an easy workaround however that does not require you to do that fortunately.admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan

Guest TNA442

>Hi,>>Send me an email. There is something on your system running>in the backgroun that is preventing the gauge from loading. >If you did a clean install of XP, the problem would go away. >There is an easy workaround however that does not require you>to do that fortunately.>>admin@fs2crew.com>>Cheers,>BryanI got the same problem:can't load the file"takeoffdatacard.gau",but feel very sorry that I can't understand the meaning"There is something on your system running in the backgroun"....Would you please give me a hand to solve the problem?Thanks a lot!

Hi, send me an email:admin@fscrew.comIt's a weird issue usually caused by having a version of Active Camera installed on your system. Why it happens to a few users and not everyone I do not know. Sometimes FS leaves us developers scratching our heads, too.All I know is I can fix it be recompiling the gauge under a new name.Cheers,Bryan

Guest agentili

>Hi, send me an email:>>admin@fscrew.com>>It's a weird issue usually caused by having a version of>Active Camera installed on your system. Why it happens to a>few users and not everyone I do not know. Sometimes FS leaves>us developers scratching our heads, too.>>All I know is I can fix it be recompiling the gauge under a>new name.>>Cheers,>>Bryan>I have the same problem, though I do NOT have Active Camera installed, and i get the same error message:Unable to load file:gauges FS2crewatrFS2crewstand.gau and i also get a black square in the upper right corner of the screen. I have tried many things, but for the moment i uninstalled fs2crew for ATR RegardsAugusto

Guest agentili

Hi Bryan,Wow, i did not expect such a quick reply... the gauge is fs2crewstand.gauCheersAugusto

Guest TNA442

Sorry Sir,but I can't send email to you.Are there anything wrong with your email address?All the message I sent to you was rejected......My email is:weiwu0127@anet.net.tw

Guest TNA442

I have received your mail.Thank you , Sir.