Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

been out of the

Guest danowat

Hi All,been away for a week and it seems that I have missed out on a lot, and I have a couple of questions1) now that FS2004 or whatever it is called has been announced it seems that all add-on aircraft from FS2000 and FS2002 will work.Is this correct?, I remember reading somewhere that only GMAX aircraft would be supported.2) Will FS2002 scenery be supported?3) does any one know the status of the fantastic looking Maule that was going to be released in FEB, I think it was by someone called Mikko.Thanks in advanceDan.

Guest Lindy

Hi there Dan.... yeah, take a couple of days off, and you gotta be retrained! :-lol As far as I've been able to tell amidst all the.... uh, shall we say "discussion", if addons were created following the guidelines of the SDK, then yes, they will work in the version of FS.I don't know about the Maule.Welcome back. -Lindy :-wave

Guest danowat

Hi Lindy,Thanks for the reply, I did think that there was a lot of "discussion", that i did'nt want to trawl through.It's good to be back!!!!!!Dan.