Sign in to follow this  
Guest skyhog

Auto Throttle in Climb Sequence

Guest skyhog

Hi Bryan,It has been a while since I have flown the ATR. I have tried twice tofly this bird and every time I get in climb sequence the auto throttle shuts down and I have to keep manually decreasing and increasing the throttle to keep my airspeed. The torque is what fallsoff to zero. I can only get it to increase by shutting down the throttle manually and then increasing it, then it shuts down again.Any help, please.

Guest skyhog

Hi Bryan,That is what I meant. I right click the throttle and everything is fine until I get into climb sequence, then the torque guages go tozero and I have to pull the throttle back and then foward to get thetorque back up. It only stays there for a minute and then starts creeping back to zero again. Hope this explains things better than my other post. Cheers

Guest skyhog

Thanks Byran, Happy New Year.