Sign in to follow this  
Guest kotis

Some small questions

Guest kotis

Hi,First, it's real fun using FS2C with the ATR. Great concept!As a newbe I have 2 small questions.1. Why does the FO set comm. 2 to 122.75 before taxi? When I call Virtuel Vera to announce "block off time" I have to reset comm. 2 back to 131.95 to make the announcement.2. Why are the engines out of sync after startup? Engine 2 runs in "Lo pitch" mode while engine 1 runs just above the "Lo pitch" limet.The engines are in sync if I use the FS2C startup procedure with out FS2C.Again, small stuff. I realy enjoy using FS2C!

Hi,Glad to hear you like FS2Crew ATR :-)122.75: Where in the manual does it say that? I'll need a page number as I've searched and can't find where I wrote that.Are you using the French manual? Lo pitch: Am not sure. Can you post a screen shot?All the best,Bryan

Guest kotis

Hi Bryan,Thank you for the reply!1. 122.75: It's not from a manual. FS2C do it - all by it self. When I wrote the FO I had in mind 122.75 was some part of the FS2C cycle. See attachment 165342.jpg before FS2C sets to 122.75 and 165343.jpg right after FS2C sets to 122.75.2. The "Lo pitch" thing. As you asked for: 165344.jpg after normal startup cycle with FS2C.But again, I don't consider these subjects as major bugs or stuff like that. I realy enjoy using FS2C!!!!

Hi,122.75.... I can't explain that. Are you running any other programs that automatically set the Comm2 frequency?Lo pitch... I'll note this for future reference. That could be out of FS2Crew's hands and internal to the ATR itself. I might suggest posting that on the Flight1 ATR forum as well.Chrs,Bryan

Guest kotis

Hi Bryan,122.75: No. I'm running FS2C and FSMeteo. Now on a second thought. I've swoped the FOs EADI with the SimFlyer MX20 gauge. But I don't think the MX20 unit can set the comm2 frequency. It's a GPS/map gauge.Lo pitch: I can try at the Flight1 ATR forum. But as I wrote before when I make the startup cycle, just with out FS2C, the engines are in sync.Thank you Bryan for your comments.

Hi,122.75: I'm sorry that I still can't explain. Never had it reported before. You may want to try leaving the original EADI in its place. The ATR is so complex and interconnected that if you start swapping gauges around, who knows what will happen.Lo pitch: All I can suggest is you try the Flight1 ATR forum. I wish I could give you a better answer.All the best,Bryan