Sign in to follow this  
Guest TCA5000

FS2Crew Start Center

Guest TCA5000

I have just downloaded the lastest FS2Crew Start center and noticed that there is not a tab for the ATR72-500 ( FS9). Is there something that I am missing or is the start center not needed for the ATR72???CheersPatrick Hanna

Hi Patrick,The stand-alone PMDG 737 and ATR Editions were done "before" the Start Center came into existence, so that's why they're not in the Start Center. To add them to the Start Center after the fact would make things too messy.However, in Flight Crew X, the PMDG 737 and ATR versions were modified so that they could be added to the Flight Crew X Start Center.The Flight Crew X Start Center is different from the regular, stand-alone Start Center.However, in practice, the only thing you need to be aware of for the 737 and ATR Editions (non Flight Crew X) is that if you want to uninstall the 737 and ATR, you will need to manually restore the associated panel.cfg files as per the manual.Or you could just do a clean re-install of either aircraft to restore your panel.cfg's.Hope that explains it.Cheers,Bryan

Guest TCA5000

Thanks for the info Bryan! What an incredible add on this is to the ATR. As if my mind was not spinning with the realistic nature of the Flight 1 ATR to begin with, this program has brought the realism to the next level. My brother is a A330 captain and has always said how busy it gets during the take-off and landings.. I USE TO joke with him saying that drinking coffee and reading the paper wasn't what I would decribe as busy... well... if this add on is anything like what goes on in "the real world" , I have a new found respect of what has to be done just to get off the ground!Again, thanks for the help.. and great work!!!!!!!!!!!CheersPat